Northern California is a beautiful place to visit! If you plan on traveling from out of the area for either our Chico or Redding race, we encourage you to stay and explore everything that our beautiful part of the state has to offer!
There are also many recreational opportunities in and around Chico! Bidwell Park, home to the CASA Superhero Run, is one of the largest municipally owned parks in the nation. Make “race day” a weekend stay in Chico!
- The Chico Chamber of Commerce can be a great tool for searching hotel and restaurant listings, as well as finding what other events are happening in the area on race weekend.
- Here is a great resource for finding out what’s happening in Downtown Chico.
- What to do when visiting Chico.
At the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, you will find Redding, a city full of outdoor activities. We invite you to stick around Redding following the CASA Superhero Run – make a weekend of it!
- Stay, Play, Eat & Run! For details on this fabulous weekend offering, please click here.
- The Visit Redding website has a slew of suggested activities, including an event calendar. They also have hotel and dining suggestions.
- Our friends over at the Redding Chamber of Commerce also provide information that may be helpful for your stay in town.
Other local races that benefit good causes: